We, the High Altitude Training Centre family, appreciate the unwavering support you have accorded to us over the years. We would like to inform you that we ready to host you once again as from 1st October 2020 while we are committed to safeguarding the health and your wellbeing and those of our staff during the time you are staying with us. Amidst the concerns of COVID-19 (Coronavirus), we would like to assure you that we have in place measures to maintain the highest levels of safety, security and hygiene in our camp.
Some of the measures are as follows;
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitizing procedures in all our premises. These procedures cover: gym machines and weights, swimming pool treatment as well as swimming pool lounge chairs, dinning seats etc.
- Availing hand sanitizers to our staff for enhanced hygiene.
- Training and sensitizing our staff on various measures to ensure they follow the right procedures
- Encouraging hand washing and healthy hygiene practices among our staff and guests.
- Replacing all blankets, linen, pillow covers and headrest covers with fresh sets regularly
Apart from all these measures and with the understanding that people are not quite 100% sure if they will travel to Kenya, we have gone further and committed ourselves to offer our clients Risk Free Booking Policy. This simply means that, you book with us and pay. If at all you are not able to travel because of COVID 19, we either give you a credit voucher so that you come another time or we pay you back the money.
Before travelling to Kenya, there are two rules you should know. First, you have to have a negative COVID 19 test not older than 96 hours and secondly is that you have to fill in a contact form so that the government knows where and how to trace people if the case arises.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org